You evaluate and improve the business process. You perform your tasks in multiple departments and work across all industries, although you most often work in manufacturing or production. You ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements when necessary.
- Develop, implement and manage complex processes within the organization
- Proactive supporting staff in everyday operations from the perspective of process management and
improvement to deliver service of high quality
- Constantly reviewing procedures and application of them to achieve higher levels of maturity
- Perform or assist in performing process audits
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Measure and report on process performance
- Develop, Manage and monitor annual workplan in the domain of service management processes
- Write specifications for the development of the process supporting tools
You have good knowledge of one or several IT domains, you have solid documentation skills, strong organizational and analytical skills.
Additionally, demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments to include incident management system queues, Effective communication all assignment details verbally and in writing with Manager, team members and outside where required.
College background or proof of experience.
English is mandatory, any other language is considered an asset.