Posted 7 months ago
As a accountant, you will work closely with the accountant assistant and manage activities related to: bookkeeping, monthly and annual financial statements reporting, tax reporting (VAT declarations) and local regulatory reporting.
- Accounting tasks: prepare and process online payments, bookkeeping (sale/purchase invoices, bank statements, miscellaneous operations)
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly and yearly closings
- Assistance in audit preparation
- Tax reporting: assistance in the preparation of monthly and annual VAT returns
- Administrative support
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting ;
- 1 or 2 years experience in accounting in a fiduciary ;
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap and Luxembourg tax ;
- Proficiency with Office and accounting software (knowledge of SAP is a plus) ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- Good communication skills and team player ;
- Pro-activity and critical sens.
- Must be comfortable in a small-business environment, must be able to take on ad-hoc projects and tasks when required.
30 Aug 2022
19 Aug 2022