You are a motivated Database Administrator with excellent problem-solving and communication skills, you can help us achieve our goals to give excellent support to our customers.
We are configuring and administrating databases under contract to our customers such as Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL.
- Administrate Oracle, SQL Server databases
- Manage backups and data replication and protection
- Manage the different test and production environments
- Monitor and improve database performance
- Participate in various projects for database related aspects.
- Support the IT development and application management teams
- Implement and optimize PL/SQL codes
- Participate in production releases
- Quality documentation and monitoring
- Performance & Tuning analysis
You have knowledge in the following areas:
Oracle Database 11.2/12C/19C, Oracle DataGuard, MSSQL Server 2008 and higher, MSSQL AlwaysOn, MySQL (5.5 – 8.0), Experience in SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL) and more.
Additionally, demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments to include incident management system queues, Effective communication all assignment details verbally and in writing with Manager, team members and outside where required.
College background or proof of experience.
English is mandatory, any other language is considered an asset.