You are responsible for managing the software and hardware that makes up a company’s IT infrastructure, often tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining applications like databases, web servers, operating systems.
- On-site and remote incident management: acknowledgement, diagnosis, analysis, and intervention with users, escalation
- Deployment in production of the solutions created by the design teams
- Production monitoring
- Configuration and installation of workstations and peripherals
- Administrative management of interventions: incident follow-up, reports, procedures, etc.
- Management and maintenance in operational conditions of system infrastructures
- Automation of deployment processes
- Implementation of monitoring and alerting solutions
- Evaluation of the IT/security risk level and implementation of robust and stable solutions in this context
You have knowledge in the following areas:
IBM MQ, WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Servers, OS, DB, Network.
Additionally, demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments to include incident management system queues, Effective communication all assignment details verbally and in writing with Manager, team members and outside where required.
College background or proof of experience.
English is mandatory, any other language is considered an asset.