Posted 8 months ago
- You mainly take up your responsibilities as an IT Technician and aside from that you will be involved in dedicated projects on various technologies.
- You will provide technical support to End-users in French and English and ensure they are helped in a quick and efficient way.
- You will work with the central first-line Helpdesk that will escalate cases to you for on-site interventions in various fields.
- You will solve several IT issues, including Windows troubleshooting, MS Office applications like Word, Excel and Outlook. But many other issues can arise (PC, network, printers…)!
- You will be also part of global tasks and laptop related issues (like VPN access, missing software, printing issues, access rights…).
- You are the first contact for ICT Customers and provide a customer friendly approach and handling of their incidents and demands.
- You communicate clearly with the users and make clear statements regarding the follow-up of their tickets.
- You qualify the Incident or the Request and make sure all necessary details are collected and entered in our ITSM system.
- Based on your experience and expertise you may solve many issues directly. If not, you will escalate them to the third line teams in charge of complex problems.
- You follow up and dispatch the support requests within the Service Level Agreements, and make sure End-users are up-to-date with the progress of our work.
- You report to the Service Desk Manager and establish and maintain excellent contact with the central ICT Support teams and other Teams of the customer.
- You like helping people with software problems and you have at least 12 months of experience on an IT Helpdesk or IT Service Desk.
- You possess an advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications, and many more products (e.g., ITSM tools, software deployment solutions…).
- Also, you have an interest in mobile technology and are familiar with various types of equipment.
- You are not afraid of contacts and you can work remotely (from home as well).
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken as well as written. Good knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are flexible, able to handle and solve different situations and can deal with stress.
- You have good communication skills and can work well independently as well as in a team.
- Important asset is having ITIL knowledge and a ITIL Foundation certification is a plus (certification possible at Inetum).
- You have the ability to work in a co-operative, pro-active and flexible way.
- You speak French and English fluently. Applications without such skills will not be considered and will be rejected directly.
You hold a working permit for the EU.
Applications from countries outside the EU must mention that they hold a valid working permit for the EU or Luxembourg. Lack of this mention will force us to reject the application directly.
30 Aug 2022
19 Aug 2022