As a member of the Data Value Chain team, you will contribute your expertise in ETL tools, in particular the ideal Oracle Data Integrator.
You will play a key role in the project to set up the new T24 central banking system, and in the exploitation of its data. You will play an active role in the creation of a brand new MIS Datamart, a CDG Datamart and the design of the corresponding user interface.
What will you accomplish?
- Develop and examine complex data flows in an evolving environment using Oracle Data Integrator and PL/SQL to feed the MIS Datamart and CDG Datamart.
- Help improve Build Factory & Dev Ops tools and processes (GIT, deployment and release management tools).
- Supporting the technical documentation of new Datamarts.
- Supporting change analysis with functional knowledge of banking and finance.
- Reviewing requirements prior to development.
- Participate in code review and quality assurance.
- Support development integration and testing.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering – Level BAC + 5
- Languages: English and French
- Solid experience in the use of an ETL tool. Experience with Oracle Data Integrator would be a major asset.
- Experience in DevOps and release management
- Ability to read a Data Model
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries
- General knowledge of banking products and services, with experience in Financial Control a major asset
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking processes (an advantage)
- Experience in implementing/operating T24 data (an advantage).
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Willingness to learn (technologies, functional and methods) and develop new skills
- Team player, able to understand problems from other business areas
- Results-oriented, autonomous management
- Good listening skills
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their skills
- Practical interpersonal skills and ability to persuade
- Organisational and prioritisation skills, stress management
- You are available to work in Luxembourg.
Your IT skills:
- Oracle Data Integrator 12 (another ETL tool may be considered)
- Oracle 12/19, SQL and PL/SQL
- Unix and Shell Scripts
- XL Deploy & XL Release
We draw your attention that depending on Fujitsu’s projects, a criminal record certification could be requested
What do we offer?
- Full time permanent contract
- Nice and stable environment of work
- Attractive and flexible salary package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training plan
- Career Evolution
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements. We support our clients on their journey to digitalization.
We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects. Our vision: ” An Intelligent Society with a Human Centric Approach “, where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation…).