Fujitsu supports its customers on their journey to digitalization.
We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: “an intelligent society centered on people”, where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation…)
Are you willing to work within an innovative and collaborative working environment ?
But more importantly an opportunity to work and be trained on the latest technologies ? This might be the right opportunity for you !
WHAT WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH ?
– Analysis, development and maintenance of tailor-made solutions
– Participate and contribute to each steps of a project (scope definition, planning, requirements analysis, design, development, documentation and unit testing)
– Working on strategic projects with milestones, deliverables and deadlines
– You will be an integral part of a development team
– You will work with the team to ensure a high level of quality and satisfaction
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
– You have a university degree in computer science
– Experience in banking and/or insurance environment
– More than 5 years’ experience in programming Fullstack
– Proficiency in Angular and JAVA 8
– Familiar with Spring and Docker
– Knowledge of Maven & Microservices
– Knowledge of KAFKA or DevOps methodologies would be considered as an asset
– Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in French and English