Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid DataCenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 27 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a “Global ICT partner” for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to ‘business consulting services’, through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and ‘It as a service’.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant.
System Solutions was awarded “Cloud Provider of the Year”, “ICT Company of the Year” and “ICT Outsourcing Provider of the year” in Luxembourg.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients’ projects. In 2021, System Solutions was elected n°1 “Best Workplace” by the “Great Place to Work Institute”.
Today, System Solutions Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Microsoft Cloud Consultant (M/F)
As an experienced System Engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department of System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department covers a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy mission, Maintenance, Managed services, etc.
In that context, you will
- Implement IT platforms based on the design provided by the Presales team.
- Realize migrations of existing production environments
- Perform critical maintenance tasks (On-Premise infrastructure, Cloud environment)
- Review and troubleshoot existing Microsoft infrastructure
- Be an escalation point for the Customer Support team in case of complex incidents
- Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues, especially the team in charge of the Customer support
- Work closely with our Application architect in order to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
- Provide advice on migrations, design processes and audit third parties
- Perform regular technology watch
- Technical skills:
- You have min. a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft, preferably by an ICT services provider
- You are strongly specialised on the following Microsoft technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Client, all supported versions)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange (all supported versions and builds)
- Microsoft SQL Server (all versions and builds)
- PowerShell or scripting admin tasks is a strong asset
- You have a good knowledge of:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Certifications will be considered as an asset
- You know ITIL principles
- You are passionate about IT solutions and technologies
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Soft skills:
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English and French. Luxembourgish and/or German.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
10 Aug 2023