SAVE THE DATE : Applications for the pitching contest opens 16 May !
- The 2022 edition of the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day will take place in the form of a physical event on 13 October 2022 at Crystal Park.
- This year’s main theme will be: Critical Infrastructure Protection.
- The call for applications for the pitching contest, which has become an integral part of the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day, opens on 16 May until 15 June 2022.
Save the date for the upcoming edition of the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day, taking place at the PwC premises in physical form on 13 October 2022! This year’s main theme will be: Critical Infrastructure Protection. As always, the event occurs within the framework of Cybersecurity Week, designed to position Luxembourg as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities.
As every year, one of the most exciting aspects of the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day is the Pitching competition which has become an integral part of the event. What is PwC looking for? The top five innovative solutions addressing major cybersecurity or privacy challenges!
Apply to pitch!
- Pitch your solution and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure.
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team.
- Be part of a European level event in Cybersecurity & Privacy (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2022, taking place 18 to 20 October).
- The Cybersecurity & Privacy Solution of the Year Award will be conferred by the Jury to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution during the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg Gala Dinner on 20 October.
- For more information and to apply click here.
The dates to remember in short:
- Application start: 16 May 2022
- Application deadline: 15 June 2022
- Announcement of the five selected solutions: 12 September 2022
- PwC coaching: from 13 September 2022
- PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day, including the Pitching competition: 13 October 2022
- Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner with announcement of the winner of the Pitching Competition: 20 October 2022
Koen Maris, Cybersecurity Leader, PwC Luxembourg says: “We live in a world that is ever more connected, where the physical is moving so close to the digital soon it may be hard to tell them apart. Think about the range of it- from 3-D, sensors, Internet of Things (IoT), machines, factory processes, places and people. This convergence brings with it a whole new wave of opportunities, but it also poses certain risks. We also live in a world where we are more vulnerable, due to the fact that critical infrastructure operations that used to stand alone now link to the internet, which we know can be breached, and to a universe of data that is often sensitive. And all this in light of the current geopolitical context. This is why this year we chose the timely topic of Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) and can’t think of a better way to progress in this area than converging ourselves for a full day of activities. Join us for a fascinating day of discussions on this topic so we can debate and learn together how to better protect, prepare for and respond to threats and incidents involving critical infrastructure ecosystems.”
About the PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day
Cybersecurity and the global health situation are top of CEOs’ minds for 2022, according to the latest PwC Global CEO Survey. Cyber risks moved up the threat list and is now the highest concern among CEOs.
In the meantime, CISOs are facing an unlimited number of various attacks and risks every day. DPOs see their mission evolve to ensure data security and privacy are respected, in a complex environment.
The PwC Cybersecurity and Privacy Day mission is to help CISOs, DPOs and CEOs ensure they keep their organisation secure in a digital society.
This year’s event will be held physically at PwC Luxembourg’s premises on 13 October.