The IRISLink 2010 event is a key appointment for all […]
The IRISLink 2010 event is a key appointment for all professionals involved in information management. In the same day, you can meet the main actors of the Document Imaging Industry, specialists of Enterprise Content Management and experts in complex IT Infrastructure.
This year’s outlines
In 2010, I.R.I.S. CEOs keynote will outline how you can face some of your major challenges:
>> How to do more with less: in today’s economic turmoil, you need solutions to increase business efficiency, which is possible by leveraging I.R.I.S. innovations and unique know-how.
– Sharing, circulating and storing information by using the right methods and tools can help you reduce costs whilst increasing employee and customer satisfaction.
– Safeguarding the knowledge and expertise, despite staff reductions due to reorganizations and demographic evolution, is business critical : using the right methods and tools makes a big difference.
>> Reduce your carbon footprint: purchasers and users prefer companies that take into account their environmental impact and try to reduce it. Discover how to reduce your paper and energy consumption by creating and optimizing digital document processes, and virtualizing your IT.
Who will be there ?
– IT Directors
– Public Administrations
– Large Accounts
– Leading Enterprise Content Management companies
– Value Added Distributors and Value Added Resellers
– ERP and accountancy software Companies
– Leading digital copiers, MFP and scanner manufacturers
– Leading imaging solutions editors
– IT Resellers and e-tailers
– System integrators
– Press and industry analysts