Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Windows/Citrix System Engineer to reinforce our team.
- The candidate will have a strong experience on production environment in Citrix and Microsoft technology (physical and/or virtual)
- The candidate will have a strong experience in infrastructure project management
- The candidate will have a good understanding of IT security, patching, update and upgrade
- Collaboration with provider to solve incident and problem for our customer and improve system performance Industrialization and automatization is preferable
- The main required qualities are autonomy, rigor and a personal desire to move towards automation solutions and the ability to work in a team
- The position to be filled is scalable. The objective of the candidate will aim to become the referent on the Citrix technology implemented in close collaboration with the members of the other teams
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential ;
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset :
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile ;
- Scripting PowerShell ;
- Windows Environment (Active Directory, SQL, Roles Windows Server) ;
- SCCM ;
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 is preferable ;
- Security (Trend Micro, ESET, Sophos) basic knowledge ;
- VMware, basic understanding ;
- Veeam or other backup tools, basic understanding ;
- Network understanding.
- French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing) ;
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills ;
- Team player ;
- Minimum 5-year experience is considered as an asset ;
- Strong knowledge in Citrix environment ;
- Good knowledge in Active Directory administration ;
- Good experience with troubleshooting Exchange issues ;
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service ;
- You are potentially able to assume on call duty service with the team ;
- Must have a driving licence.
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.