Senior Full Stack Developer
Creative tech for Better Change
#techies in our minds, #creatives in our hearts, #change in our DNA.
You’ll be part of a bunch of Tech Enthusiasts in a fail-safe culture where everyone, from bright talents to experienced rockstars, is encouraged to continuously innovate and grow. We are a community that is proud of who you are and helps you to become who you want to be.
We drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. We do this with 10.000 business & tech experts EMEA-wide. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future. Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path.
Creative tech for Better Change
If you like these keywords you’ll love this role! #code #NETcore #develop #azure #cloudnative
Develop solutions, design, and build the future for our clients with us as a Senior Full stack Developer. You will provide technical expertise in .NET / React and implement solutions, develop applications following our customers’ requirements. You are aware of standards and best practices and produce quality code. You will be reporting to an architect and a project manager and will work in a dynamic team. You will participate in end to end development aspects starting from analyzing business requirements, functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support in accordance with agreed procedures together with technical contribution to software development projects.
Besides this role, you will also contribute to the growth of our Creative Tech by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You have solid experience in the following areas : .NET Core, .NET 6, C# (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API);
- Hands-on experience in application architecture : micro-services, SOA, CQRS, Domain Driven Development (DDD)
- SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Design patterns
- Unit testing (NUnit, xUnit)
- Expertise in APIs, web services concepts, and standards
- You’re familiar with Azure and its cloud-native ecosystem;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Database Systems: SQL or NoSQL Database;
- Knowledge of Hooks;
- Agile and/or Azure certifications are nice to have.
- Thanks to your team-player attitude you can integrate in collaboration teams in-house and on-site with the customer;
- A “can do” attitude to follow continuous certification programs, to keep producing high quality code and functionality for the end user;
- You are passionate about learning and testing new technologies, comfortable and experienced working with agile development.
- You are solution-driven and show strong problem solving skills
- [Must-have] You’re proficient in French AND English.
Our promises to you
- A culture of continuous development : a personalized career development plan with career specific trainings in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise;
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- Internal community knowledge sharing sessions;
- A human-centric and value-based culture (awarded “Human Focus CEO” this year!)
- A variety of social events
- If you’re joining us from abroad, we will support your relocation for you (and your family) and help you with all the expat information you need.
Any questions? Please contact Laura Delabarre email@example.com
Our recruitment process :
We invite all suitable candidates in for interviews to learn more about you and introduce ourselves. If our culture and expectations align, we will invite you for a technical interview, where you’ll meet several colleagues from your (potential) future team. Finally, a last interview with the Creative Tech Director will be organized.
02 Mar 2023