Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. We are partner of the year of the five cloud leaders: Microsoft, AWS, Google, ServiceNow and Salesforce. With 25 years’ experience and 10,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Devoteam Digital Impulse supports its clients in their digital transformation, from strategy to execution. Aware and convinced that the world of consulting needs to be reinvented in a profound and sustainable way, we rely on our entrepreneurial spirit and the diversity of our experts to achieve this. Audacity, freedom, ambition and confidence are the values that drive us, challenge us, and allow us to shake up the status quo. We are versatile, tech-savvy individuals who can work hand-in-hand with business and tech experts.
We help our clients become digital leaders, whatever their industry. We are bold Thinkers and Doers, ready to drive change and create value through 4 areas of expertise: Digital Business & Product, Nextgen IT, Process & Transformation and Data.
Creative tech for Better Change
Are you a seasoned Project Management Consultant with a passion for digital transformation? Do you enjoy collaborating with experts to streamline business processes and drive results? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our dynamic team of consultants and make an impact in the banking, funds, and insurance industries.
You’ll be a trusted expert and advisor to C-level executives and Program Management, providing consultancy and advice to determine the right investments for our clients. You’ll play a key role in executing and completing projects while customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Participate in strategic and digital transformation projects at our clients, delivering high-quality results with a team of consultants.
- Identify business requirements and propose solutions to streamline processes and solve business problems.
- Define the To-Be target in collaboration with business stakeholders through workshops and gap analysis.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships and communication, making recommendations for improvement when necessary.
- Execute projects within the time, scope, quality and budget negociated with the client, through a pre-defined framework/methodology and collaborate with technology partners to mitigate risks and leverage opportunities.
- Support program roadmaps by taking into account identified dependencies and business risks.
- Proven experience in Management Consulting, Senior Project Management, Enterprise / Digital Transformation Business Consulting or similar role,
- Consulting and advisory experience in a business and IT context.
- Relevant experience in banking, funds, and insurance industries.
- Expertise in Business Analysis methods and process analysis.
- Strong analytical, time-management skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Project management certification: Agile PM, SAFe, PMP, PRINCE II, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- At least 5 years of analysis experience in translating business strategies into execution.
- A degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Business Management is considered a plus.
Join our Digital Impulse tribe and take part in exciting digital transformation projects that make a difference. If you’re a team player with a positive and constructive mindset, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Partner with a multi-awarded, Best Workplace & premium consulting company in Luxembourg.
- Surf with the latest trends. Innovative projects, top experts, and extensive growth opportunities through mentoring, strong cloud partnerships (Microsoft, ServiceNow, ..), local Training Center, certifications programs and our Power Skills Academy;
- Be part of something bigger. Work for a company that values social impact, sustainability, and digital inclusion. Our CSR strategy will empower your ideas through the Devoteam Fondation and its volunteering possibilities;
- Togetherness, celebrating successes within a team of 140 tech players and 26 diverse nationalities where multidisciplinarity is key.