Recognized for its training offers in Luxembourg, q-leap has choosen OXiane for establishing and promoting its "Software Quality Assurance and Testing" training portfolio.
Recognized for its training offers in Luxembourg, q-leap has choosen OXiane for establishing and promoting its “Software Quality Assurance and Testing” training portfolio.
First courses on Wednesday 30th of September 2015 will take place at OXiane facilities, Windhof. Other coming sessions have already been confirmed with OXiane – for instance, ISTQB Foundation level on the 16th of November and on the 14th of December 2015 (a few places remain available).
Moreover, q-leap proposes the following sessions to come (all courses will take place at OXiane facilities, Windhof):
- ISTQB Agile: The Agile extension will give testers the knowledge to be part of Agile testing teams and achieve high performance in that context. October 12th and October 14th, 2015
- ISTQB Test Manager: This course is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and who want to manage a test team.
- ISTQB Test Analyst: The goal is to deepen knowledge in technical aspects of software testing, classification of test methods and functional testing.
- TMMi: This training intends to go further in test management and the application of organizational frameworks related to software testing.
- IQBBA: This training and qualification will provide you with a certification scheme allowing you to gather knowledge and skills necessary for improving your business.
- REQB: This qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the preparation, review and approval of requirements. Its focus is on using a systematic approach to eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting and managing requirements.
Furhtermore, q-leap training portofolio propose tailored training and coaching. Relying on our know-how and field experience, from business analysis to testing services, we help you with your specific needs and goals. Our quality experts support you with training methodologies, processes, automation and tools through the whole lifecycle of your projects. Training can be attended in a group or individually and can be delivered in-house or at the customer’s premises.
For more information, contact us email@example.com / +352 20 21 17 06