Next APSI Day's Event will be on "The FinTech revolution and the future of centralized and distributed platforms" - 26th november at 13:30.
Next APSI Day’s Event will be on “The FinTech revolution and the future of centralized and distributed platforms” – 26th november at 13:30.
40 rue Gabriel Lippman
13:30 Registration and welcome
14:00 Strategic approaches to FinTech, Jean Diederich, President APSI, Partner Kurt Salmon
14:10 Fintech on :
• Ensuring secure and compliant data management in FinTech applications, Lionel Briand, UNI Luxembourg
• Can FinTech starts-up change the world of banking? Cashcloud
• SEPA payment factory, Franck Rouayroux, Olkypay
• From Bitcoin to Smart Contracts! Technical implications and practical use cases, Marco Houwen, BHS Services
• AML for distributed finance systems, Laurent Kratz, Scorechain
Why does Luxembourg need a Credit rating Agency, EvangelosPapadopoulos, TheMarketsTrust
15:45 Summery , Q&A, Chris Marcilla, Chairman @ Virtual Currencies Working Group Luxembourg
16:00 Drink & Networking
Participation is free
[button color=”blue” link=”http://www.apsi.lu/the-fintech-revolution-and-the-future-of-centralized-and-distributed-platforms/”]Registration[/button]