1st APSI Day "Disruptive Models in FinTech" - 22 march at 13:30, Chambre de Commerce, Kirchberg.
1st APSI Day “Disruptive Models in FinTech” – 22 march at 13:30, Chambre de Commerce, Kirchberg.
13:30 Welcome & Registration
- Introduction to the APSI « Disruptive Models » Working Group, from Bank Disruption of PSD2 to FinTechs: Jean Diederich, Partner, Kurt Salmon & President, APSI
- Open API for Banks: Raoul Mulheims, CEO & Co-founder, Digicash
- Robot-advisor, Smart Contracts & Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Sector; Evolution of the Legal Framework: Thibault Verbiest, Partner, De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés
- Presentation of the Luxembourg House of Financial Technologies (LHoFT): Nicolas Mackel, CEO, Luxembourg for Finance
- Transfer Agency & Blockchain: Olivier Roucloux, Partner, Fivory
- Hedge Fund in the Blockchain: Chris Marcilla, Chairman Disruptive Models Working Group, APSI
- Cracking Fiat, Daniel Neis, CEO, KOINA AG
- Legal impacts on disruptive models: Gary Cywie, Counsel Allen & Overy & Renaud Le Squeren, Partner, DSM Legal
- Questions / Answers
16:30 Drink & Networking
[button color=”blue” link=”http://www.apsi.lu/digital-disruptive-models-in-fintech/”]REGISTER[/button]