Telecom Service Delivery Manager / ICT Project Manager
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Telecom S.A., the Delivery Support Service provides support for our key corporate customers such as project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, and Service Delivery Management.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Telecom Service Delivery Manager / ICT Project Manager (m/f)
- Manage the implementation of our ICT solutions (cloud, unified communication, managed services, connectivity services, etc.) for our corporate clients
- Manage budgets, project schedules as well as resource allocation
- Set-up and facilitate the required governance follow-up meetings with clients & partners (Operational Meetings, Steerco Meetings) as well as with internal counterparts
- Coordinate the different stakeholders (i.e technical teams, architects and operating teams)
- Develop and deliver progress reports to customer and management
- Ensure smooth transition with the operating and service delivery teams
- Participate to on-call duty rotation
- Master’s degree (Bac + 5) in Information Technology with a focus on project management
- Have, at least, 6 years of working experience in telecommunications and /or IT with strong and proven project management skills with a focus on Cloud, Unified collaboration, Network & Security solutions
- Hold, ideally, relevant project management certifications (e.g.PMP, PRINCE 2)
- Be recognized for your business and solution-oriented mindset as well as for your client-oriented mindset
- Show outstanding communication and convincing skills to interact with interdisciplinary teams
- Be recognized for your ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on Telecom Service Delivery Manager / ICT Project Manager (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
01 Mar 2023
23 Feb 2023
30 Jan 2023
05 Jan 2023
23 Dec 2022