Telecom Project Manager (ICT – Connectivity) (m/f)
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the service “Installations Grands-Comptes & PME“ is in charge of the set-up and repair of our telecommunication services for our corporate customers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Telecom Project Manager (ICT – Connectivity) (m/f)
Your Missions :
- Manage telecom projects for internal and external customers (corporate customers, national authorities and European/international institutions)
- Collect and analyze customer/business requirements, propose solutions and provide support
- Define and manage the entire project lifecycle, i.e scope, planning, quality, risk, resources and cost tracking
- Lead projects through the different phases, including configuration, coordination, documentation, monitoring, delivery and status reporting
- Support internal entities with tender proposals writing and product development
- Act as a single-point of contact for customers and other stakeholders
- Be ready to travel for business reasons if required
Your Profile :
- Master’s Degree in Engineering / Information Technology with a focus on project management (relevant project management certifications, e.g.PMI, PRINCE 2 and/or ITIL, is a plus)
- Have relevant working experience in project management in the engineering and/or IT/ICT field
- Benefit, ideally, from good knowledge and experience of ICT, radio- and carrier network infrastructures as well as of datacenter and building technologies
- Be recognized for your leadership and interpersonal skills, including team-building and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Be able to analyze, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate business, client and solution-oriented mindset
- Have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and convincing skills in English. French and/or German fluency is required
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on Telecom Project Manager (ICT – Connectivity) (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
12 May 2023
05 May 2023
25 Apr 2023
13 Apr 2023