As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the service “Installations Grands-Comptes & PME“ is in charge of the set-up and repair of our telecommunication services for our corporate customers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Telecom Project Coordinator (ICT – Connectivity) (m/f)
- Manage small and medium sized projects for internal and external corporate customers
- Collect and analyze customer/business requirements, propose solutions and provide support
- Define and manage the entire project lifecycle, i.e scope, planning, quality, risk, resources and cost tracking
- Lead projects through the different phases, including initiation, planning, deployment to project closure
- Support internal entities with tender proposals writing and product development
- Manage project documentation, configuration, reporting and deliverables
- Act as a single-point of contact for customers and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Information Technology with a focus on project management (relevant project management certifications, e.g.PMI, PRINCE 2 and/or ITIL, is a plus)
- Have relevant working experience in project management in the engineering and/or IT/ICT field
- Benefit, ideally, from good knowledge of ICT, radio- and carrier network infrastructures
- Be recognized for your leadership and interpersonal skills, including team-building and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Be able to analyze, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate business, client and solution-oriented mindset
- Have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and convincing skills in English. A good professional command of French and/or German fluency is required
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on Telecom Project Coordinator (ICT – Connectivity) (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
07 Oct 2022
05 Oct 2022
03 Aug 2022