Software Test Automation Engineer
Shaping the financial services of the future. Together.
LUXHUB – leading Fintech and Open Banking pioneer – is an ever-growing company approaching its fourth anniversary. We are expanding our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people, and are now looking for an exceptional SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER.
You will join a rapidly expanding team of 35+ across all departments, with a high level of skill, motivation, openness and entrepreneurial spirit. LUXHUB is a diverse, international company, with 13 different nationalities already represented across the workforce.
- Help with implementation of a lean and efficient automation framework, automation tools and test scripts aligning to the overall test automation strategy that promotes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily build, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios in automated fashion
- Identify automation opportunity in manual test scenarios and develop for efficiency and speed
- Help create and improve supporting tools, setups and procedures to enhance test automation capabilities
- Help develop continuous build automated test scheduler and test reporting tools
- Debug and fix defects in the existing automation framework for efficiency and accuracy
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
- 3+ years in software development and test automation experience with exposure to web services and API testing, including security
- In-depth knowledge of Python and shell scripting. Hands-on knowledge of SOAPUI, Postman, Jenkins and code coverage tools.
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management. Hands-on experience required with: Python, Java/Groovy, Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber, shell programming.
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems, such as client/server architectures, microservices patterns, API development and security.
- Experience with automated testing tools, test data management, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience with testing in an agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with financial software development and/or testing is a plus
- Fluent in English and/or French in writing and speaking.
Interested? Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org