SOC Engineer L2/L3 (m/f)
Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
As part of the CyberForce Department, the CyberDefense Team combines the CSIRT and the SOC and delivers services for the Group and for external clients. CyberDefense aims to cover the whole FIRST services framework, incl. information security incident management, vulnerability management, situational awareness, knowledge transfer and information security event management.
In order to strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a motivated SOC Engineer L2/L3 (m/f)
- Responsible for the SOC service continuity, efficiency, detection framework, rules and operational tasks
- Advice and support clients on security monitoring, threat and vulnerability watch matters
- Investigate, analyse detected behaviours when an incident is escalated
- Support the SOC Manager for reporting activities
- Contribute to the improvement and development of process/procedures and documentation, developing and implementing new or enhanced content and use cases
- Communicate and cooperate with the entire IT department on security-related topics and issues
- Participate to on-call duty rotation
- Have a Master’s degree in Information Security and/or IT Security with a focus on Cyber defence
- Benefit from, at least 5 years of experience at an IT Operations Centre with a focus on cybersecurity and have, at least, a first relevant experience with IDS/IPS, SIEM (Splunk, Arcsight, Azure Sentinel), log management, vulnerability and scanning technologies.
- Have good theoretical foundations in the following areas: network, protocol, system, security
- Demonstrate ideally experience with the integration or use of automation software (SOAR)
- Have knowledge of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Linux/Microsoft
- Be recognized for your hands-on and autonomous mindset
- Have problem-solving mindset and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and agile team
- Be customer (internal and external) and solution-focused to propose realistic remediation plans and bring added value to customers
- Have excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication capabilities in English and French
- Have driving license B
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on SOC Engineer L2/L3 (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
23 Feb 2023
30 Jan 2023
05 Jan 2023
23 Dec 2022
28 Oct 2022