As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Telecom S.A., the Delivery support service provides support for our key corporate customers: project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, administration delivery & Service Delivery Management.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Service Now Solution Architect (m/f/n)
- Design and maintain the Data Model of ServiceNow
- Translate business requirements into end-to-end IT solutions
- Propose and design solutions in line with technical architecture as well as with business requirements
- Propose and design workflows in ServiceNow in line with business and product requirements
- Ensure data/workflow consistency, accuracy and support changes as required
- Master’s Degree (Bac + 5) in Computer Science
- Have at least 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role, ideally in designing, building and implementing technical architectures
- Benefit from a deep understanding of the Service Now suite and CMBD
- Ideally, hold an « ITIL Foundation V3/V4 » certification
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously and in team
- Be recognized for writing, analytical and project management skills
- Be a customer and solution focused professional with strong communication skills in French and English
Willing to take up a new challenge in a multicultural and dynamic company that invests in the development and well-being of its employees?
Join us and click on Service Now Solution Architect (postgroup.lu)
You will be required to provide a certified copy of your diploma and of a copy of your criminal record extract during the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
ourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
12 Feb 2024
24 Jan 2024
20 Dec 2023
11 Dec 2023
27 Oct 2023