Be part of a team of Tech Enthusiasts in a fail-safe culture where everyone, from bright talents to experienced rockstars, is encouraged to continuously innovate and grow. We are a community that is proud of who you are and helps you to become who you want to be.
We drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. We do this with 10.000 business & tech experts EMEA-wide. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future. Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path.
What will you do ? A a client and user-focused consultant, you will work closely with the parties to ensure high-quality deliverables. You will create maintainable and scalable solutions and guarantee sustainability of the existing systems. Being proficient with core web technologies, you will set-up and maintain sophisticated front-end architectures. You will review your work and the one of your peers to provide collectively constructive feedback for always better solution.
Besides this role, you will also contribute to the growth of our Creative Tech team by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam, where we value a culture of continuous growth and innovation.
Your profile :
- You master all the notions of HTML and CSS has very few secrets for you;
- Typescript has no secrets for you;
- Able to use CSS preprocessors like SCSS or LESS as well as CSS-JS libraries like styled components;
- In-depth knowledge of React, you totally understand the concept of hooks and can write custom ones;
- Experience interacting with REST API;
- Experience using testing tools such as Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library or Storybook;
- Be able to implement responsive design and work very closely with UX designers;
- A deep understanding of Git;
- You are aware of standards and best practices and produce quality code.
- Understanding of bundling tools such as Webpack;
- Understanding of state management tools such as Redux;
- You are a tech passionate, team player communicating clearly with other members of the project team & you can work also in full autonomy;
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills both in French AND English (mandatory);
Can be a plus :
- Knowledge of Hooks and Unit testing React components
- Knowledge of several graphic tools (Material UI, AntDesign, Kendo, Bootstrap, …)
- Knowledge of utility-first CSS framework like Tailwind
- You are used to using linters and code formatter
- You are able to use webpack in an advanced way for classic builds
- An experience on testing tools like Selenium or Cypress
- An experience on a querying library like React-Query
- Experience with GraphQL
Working at Devoteam means also:
- A culture of continuous development : a personalized career development plan with career specific trainings in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise;
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- Internal community knowledge sharing sessions;
- A human-centric and value-based culture (awarded “Human Focus CEO” this year!)
- A variety of social events
- If you’re joining us from abroad, we will fully support your relocation for you (and your family) and help you with all the information you need.
Our collaborative recruitment process :
We invite all suitable candidates in for interviews to learn more about you and introduce ourselves. If our culture and expectations align, we will invite you for a technical interview, where you’ll meet several colleagues from your (potential) future team. Finally, a last interview with the Creative Tech Director will be organized.
20 Jun 2023
08 Jun 2023
11 May 2023
05 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023