Description de l’entreprise
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 10,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Creative tech for Better Change
Description du poste
Do you want to evolve on Microsoft Power Platform subjects in an international team of passionate Creative Technologists? Do you want to be a player in digital transformation by leading large-scale projects to support the success of our customers and provide innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power BI)? Devoteam Luxembourg is waiting for you to take up new challenges!
As a Senior Power Platform Consultant, your missions will be (non-exhaustive):
- Advise and support clients in the design and technical implementation of Microsoft Power Platform projects;
- Take into account user needs and their translation into specifications;
- Develop applications and solutions using Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI;
- Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services;
- Design solutions and their implementation as a team, but also optimize applications and processes (sharing of best practices);
- Demonstrate solutions by creating documentation and communicating with stakeholders and technical teams to describe product features;
- Provide mentoring to junior or technically less experienced team members when and where appropriate.
- Depending on customer issues; you may be required to participate in the pre-sales, study, architecture and technical supervision phases of the projects.
- Proven experience (or 2+ projects) implementing Microsoft Power Platform based technologies;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Power Platform with specific or advanced knowledge of:
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agents
- Power BI
- Strong skills in Dynamics 365 with specific or advanced knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Field Service
- Plugin Development (C#)
- Interest/experience: Model-driven App;
- Experience with Microsoft’s low-code approaches;
- Understanding Security and Licensing topics;
- Familiar with Azure DevOps or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools;
- Understanding of M365, SharePoint Online, Teams is an asset.
- You are customer oriented with excellent communication and analytical skills,
- You enjoy coaching younger colleagues and being involved in communities to share your experience;
- You are able to work with functional teams with both onshore and offshore resources;
- You speak both French & English 🙂
- You enjoy sharing lunchs and (e-)breaks in teams;
One or more Microsoft Power Platform certifications or other related fields is nice to have!
Devoteam stands for equal opportunities. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.