Fujitsu supports its customers on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: “an intelligent society centered on people”, where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation…)
We are looking for a talented Senior JAVA Developer to join our Team !
You will have diversity of challenges and client environments that include responsibilities of understanding customer needs and requirements.
– Leadership and mentoring skills;
– Solid work organization/coordination of multi-disciplinary agile teams (developers, UX designers, testers); strong task prioritization skills;
– Working experience across multiple enterprise domains (application, security, infrastructure, data, etc.)
– Solid understanding of clean code principles and design patterns and their applicability in development of robust, secure and scalable solutions;
– Solid understanding of enterprise application servers and their configuration; JBoss/Wildfly application server knowledge is a plus;
– Experience in developing software using CI (eg: Jenkins) and continuous delivery practices including automatic testing (unit and system testing);
– Experience in developing and consuming web services (rest and SOAP web services) and in coordinating work with other development teams;
– 7+ years of full software development lifecycle experience in building java web applications (Java, JavaEE/Spring, JPA, SOAP/Rest WebServices);
– 5+ years of experience in SQL and developing applications with relational and non-relational database technologies;
– 5+ years of experience in using Maven, NPM, Jenkins, Git, SoapUI, Jira.
– Experience in developing applications using (web) single sign on technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth) is a big plus;
– Experience in defining applications or integration architectures is a plus
– Experience working on Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenShift) is a plus;
– Experience with containers (eg: Docker) and container orchestrations tools (eg: Kubernetes) is a plus;
– Experience in developing mobile applications is a plus;
– Experience in the banking sector is a plus;