Are you experienced in the implementation and support of privileged access and identity management solutions? Do you want to work in a large scale IT infrastructure? Then this role might be for you!
The Security Engineer is the main operational role in the transformation, implementation and support of privileged access and identity management solution and support security technical controls in a variety of IT environments and systems. He/She will collaborate with cross functional teams to continually optimize the security posture while maintaining the reliability and stability of the systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support and maintain the PAM and IAM services that include health check assessments, strategy, and implementation engagements.
- Improve solutions to enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements.
- Work with the Operational counter parts to ensure the 24/7 critical production platforms have the appropriate expertise and supporting processes. This includes documentation, runbooks and updated documentation.
- Participate in projects to design, deploy and implement security solutions.
- Installation and configuration of our Security solution, including the Vaulting, Policy Management, Web Access Management, Session Management and Identity Management across a multi-platform environment.
- Perform the engineering responsibilities including build, installation, configuration, upgrade, testing, deployment, performance tuning and optimization of components.
- Mentor, help compose documentation and instructions for other team members to follow.
- Use of Java, Python and Ansible to create or edit scripts for automation and reporting, and API development.
- Develop interfaces and plugins to various applications
- Create and automate management of safes, policies, roles, permissions to access various systems including Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, Networking Devices, and applications.
- Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to address the issues.
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations including incident resolution and problem identification.
- Implements standard changes and service requests.
- On-call service.
- University degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training.
- A minimum of five years of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field.
- Strong understanding and experience with the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls.
- Strong understanding of Authentication protocols.
- Experience implementing at least one of the following solutions – CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, preferably vendor certified.
- Experience with PrivX is a plus.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Powershell, Bash.
- Experience with Databases, e.g. PostgressSQL, Redis.
- Expertise in platform security, administration and management, such as Microsoft Windows Server administration and/or Linux/UNIX system administration.
- Experience with LDAP, Virtual Directory & Active Directory.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study.
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level).
- Eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus.
To apply : https://my.abakusitsolutions.eu/fr_BE/jobs/apply/security-engineer-pam-iam-693