The SAM Administrator will ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remains operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems.
The role of the SAM Senior Administrator is to provide systems administrative and technical support. He/She will work closely with other members of the team to provision services to clients ensuring that the IT infrastructure and systems remains operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service by managing incidents to resolution. His primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions and the achievement of client satisfaction through assisting with the planning, building and supporting of technology solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in diverse systems.
- Overseeing password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and policies with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Assisting safe owners in the on boarding of new accounts.
- Provides environment & DR support (clustering, backups, SOPs etc.).
- Performs vault/safe/platform Administration.
- Supports SAM Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc).
- Supports automation, vulnerability management audit/compliance research and remediation.
- Strong background in managing SAM solutions CyberArk, Hashicorp including administration and implementation.
- Responsible for incidents, service requests, and change tasks; with ownership, and escalation of issues through resolution.
- Accurately maintain all documentation.
- Scripting, Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations.
- Collaborates with security and risk teams to implement and maintain security polices and configurations in accordance with requirements
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- CyberArk certified (Defender, Sentry level) or any other SAM solution e.g. Hashicorp.
- Technical background, 5-10 years of professional relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with Privileged Access Management solutions: e.g. CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP –PSM and CPM Connectors, etc.
- Solid experience with integration cases, policies automation.
- Solid Windows and Linux technical knowledge and operational experience.
- Good understanding of IT networks: TCP/IP and Firewalls.
- Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space: Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC,
- Authentication solutions, PKI concepts and SIEM.
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support).
- Working knowledge of vault management, password management, and policy management.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
Skills that would be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge supporting containers and NSX-T.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and CI/CD tools
- Knowledge and experience using VMWare’s Core Cloud Infrastructure
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such VMware vRealize.
To apply: https://my.abakusitsolutions.eu/fr_BE/jobs/apply/lu-sam-senior-administrator-425