As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the ICT Infrastructure department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking an experienced Network Solution Architect (m/f/n)
- Manage and Deploy network and security infrastructure core components (Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, F5, etc.)
- Provide architectural and guideline network and security design, for complex telecom networks
- Ensure network and security infrastructures are built to meet high availability, performance, and security constraints
- Maintain network and security infrastructure documentations and deliver monitoring and operations procedures
- Provide professional and efficient support to ICT customers by participating to the 3rd level of support
- Be involved on-call duty to warranty 24/7 services support
- Master’s degree (BAC +5) in Computer Science / Telecommunications
- Benefit form, at least, 5 years of experience in designing, building, managing, or supporting network and security infrastructures using switching and routing products such as Juniper and Firewall like Fortinet or Palo Alto
- Have deep understanding of all common switching and routing protocols or technologies in use in multi-tenant and multi-site Datacentre such as BGP, VRRP
- Have, ideally, knowledge related to security (Fortinet, Palo Alto), load-balancing (F5) or network services (VPN, Infoblox DHCP/DNS, TACACS/RADIUS)
- Be recognized for your sharp analytical and troubleshooting skills in complex solutions setup
- Be team spirit, self-ruling and organized
- Be customer and solution focused with strong communications skills in both French and English
Willing to take up a new challenge in a multicultural and dynamic company that invests in the development and well-being of its employees?
Join us and click on Network Solution Architect (postgroup.lu)
You will be required to provide a certified copy of your diploma and of a copy of your criminal record extract during the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
12 Feb 2024
24 Jan 2024
20 Dec 2023
27 Oct 2023