Microsoft SharePoint / 365 Developer
Creative tech for Better Change
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 10,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Creative tech for Better Change
Devoteam is looking for a passionate Microsoft SharePoint / 365 Developer to (non exhaustive) :
- define the logical and technical solution design starting from SharePoint out-of-the box capabilities and/or Microsoft 365 Core services;
- migrate & upgrade SharePoint on-prem solutions, and (re-)design solutions that leverage the Cloud services;
- Deploy and configure within the customer network – integrating with Identity Management (AD, Azure AD, …), Data management sources and Security services.
- design, Develop and Implement software customizations and applications where necessary;
- support & Maintain the deployed solutions;
You will be part of a team with an in-depth expertise combination on Microsoft’s Modern Workplace, Data Analytics, and low-code development frameworks on Azure. You will share the vision and passion “to create & develop Digital Workplaces with true Business value & adoption” by offering end-users integrated platforms where they find, get pushed and can act upon all the right information, data and documents, at the right time and in the right business context.
You will work with client’s business & technical employees to capture, discuss, create, build, deliver & verify solutions. You work on flexible daily basis, on-site at client’s office or at Devoteam’s office (Satellite in Windhof / Downtown in Rives de Clausen).
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft 365 stack and SharePoint, capable to translate end-user needs as much as possible to out-of-the-box solutions;
- You have a passion for SW Development, enabling to build solutions with true business value that get adopted by end users;
- Deep knowledge of the SharePoint platform 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online;
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint development based upon .NET and the latest web technologies (React, Angular, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, PowerAutomate, SPFx, Developing Web Parts, Features, Web Services;
- Hands on Nintex Workflow automation is an asset
- Excellent conceptual problem solving and analytical skills;
- You hold or are interested in obtaining related Microsoft 365 Associate certifications.
- Great communication skills, you enjoy working in a dynamic team;
- Fluent in French & English;
- A culture of continuous development : a personalized career development plan with career specific trainings in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise;
- You will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life.
- Internal community knowledge sharing sessions;
- A human-centric and value-based culture (awarded “Human Focus CEO” this year!)
- A variety of social events
- If you’re joining us from abroad, we will support your relocation for you (and your family) and help you with all the expat information you need.
Devoteam stands for equal opportunities. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
02 Mar 2023