Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
Creative tech for Better Change
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 8,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Creative tech for Better Change
We are one of the fastest-growing Microsoft Partners in EMEA. Continuously investing in the most innovative Microsoft solutions, such as Azure Cloud, Power apps Platforms and 0365 Cloud-based workplace platforms. How do we do it? By our strong partnership with the Microsoft team and our investments in talents through certifications.
We believe in giving our customers the gold standard of Microsoft solutions. Our team of over 800 experts is certified, knowledgeable and seasoned in making the complex, simple. From reimagining our customers’ digital journey to building its foundations to implementation, we take a holistic approach. Backed by guidance, support and expertise at every step.
WE LOVE THE CLOUD.
Most companies unfortunately use the cloud to only re-engineer their nostalgic past. We want to use the amazing full potential of the cloud to also actively reinvent their desirable future. We want to inspire our clients about the possibilities, explore with them the optionalities and shape for them the next generation product powered by the cloud. We are convinced that Microsoft technologies produce the best positive impact for clients regardless of location and industry.
As a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, you will provide strong expertise including architectural design & specific implementation projects and/or pilots.
You’ll work with a team of customer-focused Microsoft experts who are committed to defining technical strategy, architecting, designing and delivering end-to-end digital transformation.
You’ll demonstrate strong technical competence and business acumen through engaging in technology decision-making discussions.
You’ll empower other consultants by sharing expertise in large enterprise implementations, as well as overseeing delivery complex and strategic projects for customers.
- Confirmed experience as Microsoft Azure Architect – strong Azure architecturing skills;
- Familiarity of Cloud Architecture Frameworks (Azure Well-Architected Framework, Cloud Adoption Framework);
- Theoretical Knowledge and Hands-on implementation experience with Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Solutions;
- Strong knowledge in multiple Azure components: Compute, Identity and Security Management, Networking, Storage, Databases, Governance;
- Familiarity with IaC concepts (ARM/Terraform, Bicep, templates). Previous experience with implementing Infrastructure as Code is an asset;
- Ability to design solutions following best practices and zero trust approach;
- Knowledge and experience of auditing Azure environments (Security Audits, Compliance Audits, Cost Optimization Audits), ability to pinpoint possible quickwins and define optimization roadmaps;
- Previous experience with implementation of native monitoring services (Log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, Application Insights, Network Watcher etc.);
- Experience in defining Hybrid scenarios with workloads shared across on premise and Microsoft Azure, application Integration between cloud and on-premises environments;
- Empathy, curiosity and willingness to keep learning and expanding along with the MS cloud services;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communication with customers, including ability to hold CXO-level discussions,
- Basic understanding of Office365 offerings and possibilities.
- French speaker and fluent in English.
You’ll be part of a bunch of Tech Enthusiasts in a fail-safe culture where everyone, from bright talents to experienced rockstars, is encouraged to continuously innovate and grow. Our dietary constraints: we’re allergic to unnecessary hierarchies and excessive processes. At Devoteam, the only constant is change.
We drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. We do this with 8,500 business & tech experts EMEA-wide. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future. Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path.
Devoteam stands for equal opportunities. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
02 Mar 2023