Microsoft 365 / Azure Engineer
Creative tech for Better Change
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 8,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Creative tech for Better Change
Some of the tasks you’ll be facing regularly:
- Administration for 365/Azure main components such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive in highly regulated and complex technical environment.
- Designing, Implementation and support of Security, Compliance, Governance, and Management strategies in mainly Microsoft cloud environments not excluding On-Premises when necessary.
- Support customer business and IT stakeholders to recommend the right Cloud solutions (mainly Microsoft), develop strategy and help implementing as needed.
- Help in troubleshooting of complex environment driven by technologically-independent problem solving.
- Ability to lead on-premises to cloud migrations of entire multi-entities companies to Microsoft cloud platforms (mainly Microsoft 365 and Azure)
- Ability to perform a detailed discovery of the existing (on-premises and third party cloud) infrastructures.
- Working on-site with the customer’s teams to identify their requirements, understand the current environment, and perform a gap analysis.
- Ability to plan and structure Testing phases, creating Playbooks and report results to customer’s stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration with the Project Manager with developing project plannings, presentations, and reporting as necessary.
- Must be comfortable communicating efficiently and effectively with other team members as well as the customer.
Who we are looking for?
- You have 3 to 5 years or equivalent experience in Microsoft technologies including requirements definitions, architectural writings and presale activities.
- You have theoretical experience proven by Microsoft certifications on Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- You are capable of fluently and correctly speaking and writing English and French. Any other language will be considered as a strong advantage.
- You have excellent integration skills to interact with multiple and different teams while being autonomous in taking charge of one or multiple customer facing projects at the same time.
- You naturally have an open-minded approach where knowledge sharing and team support are the main pillars.
At Devoteam, you work in an international group that supports you in the development of your career with adapted training and certification paths;
You join a community of experts, supported by a Career Manager who will guide you in your choices.
You join a company that challenges its teams by being agile and ambitious, adapting to allow individual and collective success.
Devoteam stands for equal opportunities. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
02 Mar 2023