Lead ServiceNow Engineer
Creative tech for Better Change
With more than 9,000 business & tech experts EMEA wide and 27 years of expertise as a leading consulting company, we drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future.
Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path. Next to these partnerships we also partner locally with key tech innovators such as Red Hat.
Creative tech for Better Change
Devoteam is ServiceNow’s first strategic partner in Europe with a team of more than 500 employees spread over 15 countries. This partnership has generated the most significant organic growth in the market over the past 5 years. Our ambition for 2024 is to triple our footprint with ServiceNow, by deploying our expertise in process platformization to our international customers and prospects who are looking to transform their IT and business services.
We are looking for passionate experienced consultants and ambitious leaders to take up this challenge, while being part of this common culture based on innovation and always in the #TechforPeople vision.
As part of our team in Luxembourg, you will be involved with our customers from initiation, working with them to provide ServiceNow expertise knowledge to deliver quality deliverables. With a focus on ServiceNow road mapping we use the extensive ServiceNow suite to help our customers recognise and make real their business challenges. As a Lead Consultant the customer experience is essential; you will work with them at a strategic level providing clear insights into how ServiceNow is central to their solutions.
- To support and advise our clients upstream or at the initiation of projects in order to frame the structuring elements of the implementation;
- To contribute to the implementation of technical solutions according to the needs of our customers;
- Actively participate in pre-sales topics;
- Workshop and requirements Management
- Developing stories/use cases and implement them, configure, and integrate workflows
- Setting up and customising of the tools depending on business needs
- To advise in the strategy of evolution of its platform;
- Contribute to the development of consultants’ skills and support them in their careers;
- If it’s of your interest, to highlight Devoteam’s know-how in public events;
To succeed in these challenges, you will join a team dedicated to ServiceNow technical construction offering you the opportunity to connect with your peers, share experiences and develop your skills.
You will have a privileged role within the ServiceNow community and will be invited to contribute or participate in the international activities (project, offers, etc.) of the group.
Engineer, from a Bac+5 training in IT, or equivalent, you have a solid proven experience on ServiceNow, ideally in the context of implementing Service Management projects beyond ITSM in Agile environment.
As you will thrive in an international context, you are of course fluent in both French AND English!
- ServiceNow proven experience in delivering solutions to customers;
- ServiceNow certifications. CSA and at least 1 other implementation level suite e.g., CSM
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation qualified
- Communication is key in this role so coming from a consultancy background would be great, but not essential
- Ability to understand Customer challenges and translate these into Solutions and roadmap with ServiceNow at its heart
- Adaptable self-starter with strong analytical skills who can communicate well in a small team when under pressure and working on multiple projects
- Organised individual with good customer facing presentation skills/attributes
- Ability to mentor, motivate, inspire and knowledge share with your colleagues
- Passionate and dynamic: you get involved in communities, you are happy to share your experience and know how to put your skills to the benefit of the collective;
- Ambitious and rigorous: you participate in the performance of the company
- Courageous and autonomous: you push the limits of your field of action and involve the teams
What we offer you:
- Rigorous integration and monitoring to develop your skills;
- Become a player in our growth, take up ambitious challenges and take on responsibilities.
- Actively participate in the internal life of the group: publication of articles on our blog, contribution to recruitment and school relations, training and internal events.
- Participate internally in the upskilling of junior profiles.
- Support during your professional career by giving you the benefit of follow-up throughout your career and an individualized training course.
And now ?
The recruitment process will take place in several stages:
- An HR interview with the Talent Acquisition Team;
- An operational interview with a manager accompanied by an architect or equivalent profile;
- An interview with the director of the entity.
We have also been among the Best Workplaces in Luxembourg for 3 years.
We have notably received the “Onboarding Excellence”, “Talent Management” and “Human Focus CEO” awards.
Each year we support our teams as best as possible through a Training Program and the Career Management system.
The Devoteam Group works for equal opportunities, for the promotion of its employees based on merit and actively fights against all forms of discrimination. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All of our positions are open to people with disabilities.
02 Mar 2023