Do you have experience managing projects related to IT infrastructure? Do you have solid knowledge in ITIL processes?
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Initiate, execute and complete projects.
· Perform risk analysis.
· Perform resource planning from a weak matrix perspective.
· Project coordination.
· Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time.
· Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations) in a timely manner.
· Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor.
· Identify and solve problems occurring in projects, providing quick escalations when needed.
· Produce administrative reports and customer facing reports with overview of projects.
· Create processes based on ITILv4.
· Review and understand the data centre architecture’s high-level design concerning the assigned projects.
· You have knowledge and experience of at least 5 years in project management within one (or more) the following technological domains: OS servers, storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation.
· You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training.
· You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master.
· Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have.
· Good understanding of change management, operational readiness and other transition aspects as well as other ITIL processes is required. ITIL certification is a plus.
· Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus.
· You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies and are capable of self-study.
· In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview.
· You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes.
· You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset.
Work location: Luxembourg City
To Apply : https://my.abakusitsolutions.eu/fr_BE/jobs/apply/lu-infrastructure-project-manager-322