IT Infrastructure Project Manager (M/F)
Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 26 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a Global ICT partner” for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to ‘business consulting services’, through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and ‘It as a service’.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
System Solutions was awarded “Cloud Provider of the Year” in 2017, “ICT Company of the Year” in 2018 and “ICT Outsourcing Provider of the year” in 2019.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients’ projects. In 2021, System Solutions was elected n°1 “Best Workplace” by the “Great Place to Work Institute”.
Today, System Solutions Luxembourg is looking for a
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (M/F)
You are responsible to manage the successful implementation of company’s products within the project plan and in accordance with the company’s methodology and clients business objectives. You take the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and maintain de good customer relations.
- Manage internal & external projects
- Project resources management
- Accountable for an accurate view on budgets and costs related to projects
- Liaise with Sales/Marketing regarding project info and projects in pipe
- Ability to accurately define projects and maintain the project within the defined scope
- Educate customers towards a change request culture when deviation in project scope
- Provide Sales/Team Leads and Service Manager with meaningful reporting on project progress
- Implement (and automate where possible) adequate KPIs to feed project reporting tools
- Take ownership and act independently on your duties
- Document technical projects according to company standards
- A first experience as Project Manager in the IT service sector
- Prince 2, PMBOK or AGILE methodology certified
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English & French – German is an additional advantage
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Good presentation and representative skills
- Strong analytical skills paired with advanced MS Office suite automation skills
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple priorities/projects
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
To join System Solutions Luxembourg, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.
For more information: www.systemsolutions.com – www.systemsolutions.cloud