The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing the day-to-day activities of a large IT infrastructure, ensuring the effective implementation and coordination of various projects.
The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing the day-to-day activities of a large IT infrastructure, ensuring the effective implementation and coordination of various projects. He/She will also define and ensure all project related operational documents, (operational readiness, change management, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of IT infrastructure related projects and maintain operational readiness.
- Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper projects implementation and operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Manage ongoing technical requests and act as a point of escalation for Demand Management.
- Analyse project implementation metrics, activities and team capacity.
- Produce and present status reports.
- Accountable to maintain the infrastructure secure, compliant, robust, reliable, scalable and efficient .
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are implemented for projects.
- Accountable to improve, tune and expand all systems as growth demands.
- Lead the Operational process of implementing project scopes, system designs, business and technology analysis, system development, and testing throughout the system’s lifecycle.
- Review progress, and direct changes in priorities, schedules, procedures to meet deadlines.
- Motivate staff by setting and achieving challenging goals; demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles.
- Lead change management and risk management, identifying appropriate resources and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Support standards, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Serves as a technology ambassador by establishing and providing proactive communication.
- Be a visible leader.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Build and develop relationships with various teams and stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement activity.
- Provide input to strategy setting and decision-making processes.
- Proven experience in the management of a large IT infrastructure.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting.
- Strong organization skills and results oriented.
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Experience managing a Service Support team.
- String experience working with the ITIL process.
- Ability to create implement and Service Operation processes and procedures.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Conflict Management.
- Project management experience.
- Fluency in English is essential.
To apply : https://my.abakusitsolutions.eu/fr_BE/jobs/apply/operations-manager-projects-and-lifecycle-510