For our department IT S&Swithin LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an): IT Architect (m/f)
- Participate in the creation and maintaining the IT architecture of the company.
- Participate in the creation and maintaining the IT related regulations and processes.
- Provide support to align IT architecture with company’s business goals.
- Developing and preparing emerging technologies and their possible match with business needs.
- Gain organizational commitment to the target Architectures by developing effective elationships with stakeholders.
- Provide an administrative support in the scope of the activity.
- Maintain compliance documents (PCI-DSS, GDPR, …), review periodically ompliance documents, internal assessment of compliance.
- Participate and be the point of contact for internal and external audits / assesments
Minimum required criteria:
- Be holder of a bachelor degree “BAC plus 4” in Information Technology
- Experience in a similar position or as technical/functional architect
- Solid understanding of web oriented technologies
- Solid understanding of SOA principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Show structured approach in analysis and documentation
- Demonstrate customer orientation
- Accept Duty Travel
- Be familiar with standard office applications
- Show good communication skills in English as well as skills in French or German (spoken and written)
- Show good presentation skills.
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
- TOGAF certification
- Be able to work team-oriented and independently
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Show a strong ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company
- Demonstrate a good sense of urgency and flexibility
- Taste for details and precision
- Be able to work autonomously on long tasks
The ideal candidate:
- ITIL related certifications is considered as asset
- Knowledge of Luxemburgish or any other language is considered as asset