Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be responsible for designing and implementing infrastructure automation?
The Infrastructure Automation Architect will be responsible for the architecture and implementation of infrastructure automation. He/She will work closely with the technical teams to facilitate the troubleshooting and isolation of system issues, develop strategies to help automate maintenance and performance monitoring. The Infrastructure Automation Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research and development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Design and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation solutions.
· Lead the delivery of solutions that automate production infrastructure deployment and operations.
· Investigate automation opportunities to increase speed and efficiency on production projects.
· Perform automation, integration, and orchestration services while working within the constraints of vendor products and implemented solutions.
· Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Continuous development on automation products, services, protocols, and standards to keep automation best practices.
· Develop standards to meet on-prem, public cloud and hybrid design.
· Expert level knowledge in IT Operations.
· Expert level knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Satellitte and CFEngine.
· Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Extensive knowledge & experience with Automation with ability to provide best practice guidance.
· Experience with networking automation.
· Experience using modern development tools and environments (GIT, Docker, Kubernetes,..).
· Experience with implementation and operation of Ansible and one or more automation and orchestration tools and platforms (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, VMWare VRA, …).
· Mandatory senior experience with Yaml, Python, Groovy.
· Experience creating pipelines and automation to deploy containers.
· Experience with metrics gathering, monitoring, and alerting activities.
· Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes and Agile and LEAN principles.
· Knowledge and experience with security and IAM.
· Experience in designing solutions for a 24/7 active environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential, French is a strong asset.
To apply : https://my.abakusitsolutions.eu/fr_BE/jobs/apply/lu-infrastructure-automation-architect-347