As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the ICT Infrastructure department supports POST Luxembourg business services and is responsible of evolution, design, and support of ICT Infrastructures.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking an experienced DevOps Engineering Expert (m/f)
- Understand, implement, and automate builds, deployments, and configurations to ensure exploitation and availability of applications and systems
- Build tools and dashboards to help visualize and understand real-time system health, usage, and performance metrics
- Maintain the infrastructure and service health monitoring process to enable proactive issue mitigation and expedited issue resolution
- Participate in sprint planning with the project teams to suggest technical and functional evolutions
- Be involved on-call duty to warranty 24/7 services support in cycle once a month
- Have a Master degree (Bac + 5) in Computer Sciences
- Benefit from, at least, 3 years of experience, ideally in DevOps with agile methodologies
- Be recognized for your skills in scripting languages like Python and Ansible. Experience with Git is a must, PowerShell, and Chef will be highly appreciated
- Have ideally good knowledge of [REST]API for automation
- Benefit from experience in an Agile environment with the ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
- Master Linux / Unix and Windows platforms
- Exhibit an understanding of various cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Be self-driven and have good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a pro-active and analytical mindset
- Be fluent in English, any other languages would be considered as an asset
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on DevOps Engineering Expert (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract from your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
03 Aug 2022