With more than 9,000 business & tech experts EMEA wide and 27 years of expertise as a leading consulting company, we drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future.
Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path. Next to these partnerships we also partner locally with key tech innovators such as Red Hat.
Creative tech for Better Change
Are you ready to invest in innovative projects by building a career path on DevOps topics in Cloud contexts? Ansible, Container, Openshift, Kubernetes, Terraform are subjects that hold your attention? Do you want to learn how to set up a continuous integration platform, design CI/CD pipeline components, implement automated solutions, work in an Agile context and develop DevOps best practices?
Join the Devoteam M Cloud Academy and build you tech skills surrounded by our tech Gurus on the strategic topics of our key global partners (Microsoft, Google, AWS, Salesforce, ServiceNow) and local one, Red Hat.
Within our teams or at the customers’, you’ll learn to be autonomous on the below responsibilities :
- Implement infrastructure automation and provisioning tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.) and manage their life cycle with solutions such as GitHub, GitLab and Azure DevOps;
- Deploy and industrialize target architectures and services;
- Implement backup and supervision solutions adapted to the customer environment;
- Ensure the security and reliability of deployed environments;
- Analyze and propose areas for improvement on the architectures to optimize the components;
- Optimize infrastructure performance and participate in incident resolution;
- Manage the lifecycle of deployed infrastructure and services;
- Manage users, groups, roles and permissions;
- Manage ongoing maintenance, e.g. automating service pack deployments, patches, software updates, etc.
- Freshly graduated from an Engineering school or a Master 2 in Computer Science, you have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong sense of service and quality.
- You did a first internship or project on Ansible, PowerShell, Python, Bash and you hold knowledge base in Windows Server, Linux and Kubernetes environment;
- You develop affinities with the following subjects: Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift, TerraForm;
- You like working in a team, and you are fluent both in French and English, indeed!
- You are highly motivated and eager to get involved in challenging projects and quickly gain responsibility;
- You already have some certifications ? It’s an asset. If not, the M Cloud Academy is here for you 🙂
By working at Devoteam you will :
- Become the best version of yourself with fast career development : To succeed in this new challenge, the Devoteam M Cloud Academy will support you through a personalized career development plan with career specific trainings in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise.
- Thrive with supportive management and work with a diverse team of experts in their fields, to learn from the best;
- Make difference through impactful projects: become a player in our growth, take up ambitious challenges and take on responsibilities. Work as a Consultant on holistic projects in leading companies using the latest cloud technologies;
- Connect with amazing people, through internal community knowledge sharing sessions, afterworks, music group and activities linked to our people’s passions;
- Find your balance with a friendly work life;
Devoteam stands for equal opportunities. We are convinced that diversity contributes to the creativity, dynamism and excellence of our organization. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
SmartRecruiters is used to store application documents