Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
As Consultant specialised in Data & Analytics within our consulting practice, you will play a key role in designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Digital transformation is powered by data. Your mission is to help clients get the most business value out of their data assets. This can range from strategy definition and vision creation to project shaping and information management delivery.
We are looking for someone who:
- has the capacity to efficiently get a good understanding of business needs related to Data and Analytics, using appropriate techniques (workshops, research, focused interviews, etc.)
- has relevant experience in Data analyse, or Data engineering, or Data architecture, or Data analytics,
- is a fast learner and can quickly apply new technologies or concepts;
grasps the benefits of current digital technologies (BI, RPA, AI, ML, virtual chatbots, etc.).
In addition, we expect you to be actively involved in the development of our consulting practice. You will take on responsibilities in business development as well as in leading or mentoring others. In order to support your assignments and your career development, you will have the opportunity to enrol to relevant trainings via the Sopra Steria academy.
- Guide businesses in the exploitation and enhancement of data
- Ensure the implementation of access and quality of the data
- You hold an advanced graduate degree in one of the following fields (or equivalent competences by experience): business administration, computer science, economics, engineering
- You have a solid understanding of the principles of data and data management
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented
- You are open-minded, problem-solver, with good communication skills
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
Your Knowledge/Experience :
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Master degree is an asset
- You have a prompt experience in Data and Analytics, or Business Intelligence, or Data Warehousing, or Machine Learning,
- Experience in SQL/NO SQL, Big Data (Hadoop, ELK, Cassandra…), analytics or data science, Python / R, Spark, ETL
- Experience in Dataiku is a plus
- You have relevant professional experience (2 years to 4 years)
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.