CyberDefense Analyst CSIRT
Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
As part of the CyberForce Department, the CyberDefense Team combines the CSIRT and the SOC and delivers services for the Group and for external clients. CyberDefense aims to cover the whole FIRST services framework, incl. information security incident management, vulnerability management, situational awareness, knowledge transfer and information security event management.
In order to strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a motivated CyberDefense Analyst CSIRT (m/f)
- Contribute actively to high quality technical projects, incl. delivery of incident prevention, detection, analysis and response as well as potentially forensic investigation
- Perform computer forensics and investigations
- Develop and maintain tools and scenarios for our CERT activity
- Implement orchestration security scenarios for our “Security Orchestration, Automation and Response” Platform (SOAR) and coordinate with our SIEM
- Provide technology watch, stay up-to-date on security trends and contribute to continuous improvement of our processes and procedures
- Conduct internal security awareness campaign
- Participate to on-call support rotation 24/7 (level 2)
- Master’s degree in Information Security /IT security
- Benefit from a first relevant experience in CERT, CyberDefense, Information/IT Security with proven and relevant expertise in forensics eventually offensive security, incl. ethical hacking
- Have experience in threat hunting
- Have already experienced the development of toolset for SOC and CERT, covering both proactive an reactive activities
- Be hands-on, autonomous, goal-oriented and committed to deliver high-quality work
- Have a problem-solving mindset and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and agile team
- Be customer (internal and external) and solution-focused to propose realistic remediation plans and bring added value to customers
- Have excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication capabilities in English. Any other language will be a plus
- Have driving license B
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on CyberDefense Analyst CSIRT (postgroup.lu)
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
01 Mar 2023
23 Feb 2023
30 Jan 2023
05 Jan 2023
23 Dec 2022